Paperwork: Purchase Orders, Quotation, Invoice, Delivery Orders
Generate quotations on the fly.
Purchase of an existing product
- Head to saved products.
- Click on the product you require.
- Add the quantity you require to cart.
- Place an order
- Ensure that billing and shipping details are accurate as quotations are generated based on the information given.
- A quote is automatically generated.
- If any adjustments are required to be made to the quotation, drop us an email and we will update the quote accordingly.the quote will be updated.
Purchase of a brand new custom product
- Use the RFQ feature found at the top of your screen.
Purchase of a new product in the catalogue
- Head to our catalogue.
- Add the product you require to cart.
- Place order and a quotation will be generated.
Keep all your orders matched to the right POs and never lose track of them ever again.
Submitting a PO at checkout
- Add all products required to cart
- Enter PO number and attach your PO
Submitting an order without PO (not recommended)
- Should you not have a PO at checkout, enter in “NA” first.
- Head to your dashboard once you have your PO.
- Find your order, and click on Add PO
- If an adjustment is made to a PO after an invoice has been issued by MF, please notify us immediately.
Invoices are generated only after an order has been approved by you and MF.
Locating your invoices
- Head to your dashboard.
- Find your order.
- If an invoice is available, an “invoice link” will appear under your order id.
- Click on “invoice”
View and sign all DOs digitally.
Viewing Your DOs
- Head to your dashboard
- Find your order id.
- Click on your order id
- Click on “Show all DO”
Signing Delivery Orders
- A DO link will be sent to you for digital signature, once it is ready
- After a DO is signed, the signed copy will be automatically sent to you or you may download it after signing